Sharing Your Content With 5,000 Miles of Wild Campaign
You must be 18 year of age or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the United States (including the District of Columbia). Your entry must be your own original work and you must have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your entry, such as model or location releases (such releases must be provided upon request). Your entry must not otherwise violate the rights of any other person or company by using their trademarks, music, logos, names or images without their express written consent.
For this campaign we are partnering with for-profit companies. Entries submitted as a part of this campaign will be shared with our for-profit partners and may be used in their commercial publications.
You will retain the rights to any material you submit, including ownership if applicable. By submitting your material, you grant American Rivers and our partners a royalty-free, nonexclusive right to:
- Use the material on the Internet in support of our mission, with appropriate credit to you.
- Use the material in communications including but not limited to emails, calendars and American Rivers’ mission-related presence on social media platforms.
- Use material in a commercial publication.
- Provide your material for use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, and the like.
- Use, in connection with the material, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
- Keep the material provided, and to archive the images in electronic form, so that your material can be used to support our mission and be properly credited.
We may make modifications to your entry for publishing purposes or clarification.
As a condition of this permission, we will credit all photographs, stories and/or videos with the caption “Credit: Person’s Name” when the full name is available.
IF YOU SUBMIT MATERIAL AS PART OF OARS’ OUTFITTER OUTREACH, YOUR STORY MAY BE USED IN A COMMERICAL PUBLICATION.